- 1 cucumber
- 3-4 potatoes depending on size
- 5 large eggs
- 3-4 pickles
- 3 stalks of green onion
- 2-3 carrots depending on size
- 1pd Lyoner Sausage
- 1 can of Sweet Peas
- Handful of fresh dill
- Boil Potatoes, Carrots, and Eggs
- After eggs have been boiling for 5 mins take them out and cool them.
- Potatoes with carrots will boil a bit longer, they need to be all the way done, soft. Cool them down in fridge or out on the counter.
- In the meanwhile, chop the rest of the vegetables.
If you have a chopper it will be easier if not, no worries we used to always chop ourselves.
*This chopper that I use, I bought at Bedbathandbeyond for 20$
- Chopped ingredients put in a big bowl, all together. Chop all ingredients.
- Open can of sweet peas and drain the water, add to the rest of the vegetables
- Mix all ingredients together
- When ready to serve add in the mayonnaise, about 3/4- 1 cup. You could also add a pinch of salt for more flavor.