- 1 Eggplant
- Small handful of dill or parsley
- 6-8 Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese, 4 Tablespoons of mayonnaise, black pepper
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 2-3Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, 4 Tablespoons of mayonnaise, pinch of black pepper, 2 cloves minced garlic
- Slice Eggplant into thin slices, if slice is to big I slice the piece in half
- Slice Tomatoes into thin slices
- Chop Dill
- Sliced Eggplant, drizzle with 3 Tablespoons of Olive oil and pinch of salt. Mix.
- On a griddle or a heated pan, spread out the eggplant slices
- Grill till both sides are browned up beautifully
Bring it all together:
- On each eggplant, put a slice of tomato, on tomato put a teaspoon of parmesan mix, and top it off with piece a sprinkle of chopped dill or parsley.