Directions for Almond Cookies:
- Separate egg whites from egg yolks and place them in separate bowls.
- Add sugar into the bowl with egg yolks and beat on high speed until fluffy.
- Sift your almond flour, add it into the bowl with egg yolks and sugar and mix well. Add white flour into the same bowl and mix again until all the ingredients are well combined into a batter.
- Now, beat the egg whites on high speed until the mixture is light and fluffy (about 5 minutes).
- Add the beaten egg whites to the bowl with batter and mix carefully until your batter becomes of a somewhat liquid texture, but not too runny.
- Spoon the batter onto the cookie tray lined with a parchment paper. Make sure you don’t place them too close to each other. Sprinkle almond flakes on the top of each cookie.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes at 355F. If you want your cookies softer, bake them for 15 minutes. The longer you bake, the crunchier they will become.
Serve with a cup of milk or tea!
Recipes to satisfy your sweet tooth:
Equipment I Used
Only 5 ingredients, 1 hour and you've got yourself some warm almond cookies!
- hand mixer
- Baking sheet
- parchment paper
- ⅕ cup almond flour
- 3 egg
- 4 Tbsp granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup white flour
- ½ cup sliced almonds for topping
- Separate egg whites from the egg yolks and place them in separate bowls.
- Add sugar to the yolks and beat on high speed until fluffy.
- Sift the almond flour and add to the egg yolks and sugar and mix well. Add white flour to the same bowl and mix again until it forms a batter.
- Beat the egg whites on high speed until the mixture is light and fluffy (about 5 minutes).
- Add the beaten egg whites to the batter bowl and mix carefully. The batter must be some what liquid but not too runny.
- Spoon the batter onto a cookie tray lined with parchment paper. Leave space between each cookie. Sprinkle with almond slices.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes at 355°F. For softer cookies, take them out at 15 minutes. The longer you bake, the crunchier they become.
- These are perfect with a cup of milk or tea!
Amount Per Serving
Calories 133 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g6%
Vitamin A 89IU2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Let us know in the comments how it was!