- 1 pound farmers cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons cream of wheat
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- ½-teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- To a large bowl add 1 pound of farmer cheese, 2 large eggs, 2 Tablespoons cream of wheat, 3 Tablespoons of sugar, 2 Tablespoons of sour cream, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. With a mixer beat on medium- low speed until all ingredients are well blended in.
- Pour into a tart pan or any oven-safe cake form.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the top is slightly browned.
- Let cool for 15 minutes.
- This easy-to-make cheese casserole can be served warm with scour cream or any fruit jam that you like. You could also enjoy as it is.