- 1 Large Egg
- 2/3 Brown Sugar
- 2/3 Sugar
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Cup M & M
- 2 Sticks softened unsalted Butter (1 cup)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- Parchment Paper
- Preheat oven on 350F
- In a small bowl mix 2 cups of flour, pinch of salt, 1/4 teaspoon of dry vanilla, 1 teaspoon baking soda.
- In a separate bowl whisk 1 egg, 2/3 cup for sugar, 2/3 brown sugar, 1 cup of unsalted butter (2 sticks).
- Blend together flour mix and egg mix in one bowl, than add 1 cup of m&m, I leave some m&m to put on top.
- Place parchment paper on two oven sheets.
- Take about 2 Tablespoons of dough and roll into balls and place on parchment paper, leaving an inch between each rolled ball for cookies to spread out in the oven. If you you choose to, this is the time to put few m&m on top of cookies.
- Place in oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cookies cool down completely before taking a bite.