- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 500ml whipping cream
- 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 can of pie filling 540ml (21 ounces)
- 1 crust (could make yourself from graham crackers and butter if you prefer)
- In a bowl with a hand mixer, beat together 8 ounces of softened cream cheese and 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk or beat 500 ml of whipping cream.
- As soon as whipping cream stiffens, combine cream cheese and whipping cream together.
- You could leave the ready crust as it is, and add the cream cheese filling. Or, you could transfer the crust filling into a pie pan for nicer presentation.
- Spread the cream cheese mix on top of the crust.
- On top of the cream cheese, spread the cherry pie filling. (my mom sometimes substituted the cherry filling to other toppings, such as chocolate or raspberries)
- For best results refrigerate for at least 1 hour.