- 1 stick of unsalted butter (8 tablespoons)
- 16 ounce whipping cream (or milk)
- 2 ounces of cream cheese
- 3/4 cups of parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 16 ounce sliced mushrooms, Yum!
- Pasta of your choice.
- Boil any kind of pasta you like.
For the Mushroom Alfredo Sauce:
- In a saucepan add 1 stick of unsalted butter, 16 ounce heavy whipping cream, 2 ounces of cream cheese.
- Sauté until butter melts completely.
- Add in 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Simmer all for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, on a skillet, sauté sliced mushrooms. Add about 1 teaspoon of salt. Mix occasionally, until mushrooms brown up.
- Add mushrooms to the rest of the ingredients in the simmering pot. Turn heat off.
- Serve with any kind of pasta you like.