- 2 pounds of cherry tomatoes, or any small tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon of salt
- 1 Tablespoon of sugar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Handful of fresh dill, chopped.
- Remove the vine on 2 pounds of tomatoes, if they have it. Wash and put in medium sized bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Add 1 tablespoon of salt (I use sea salt )
- Mince 4 garlic cloves and add to the tomatoes.
- Chop a handful of fresh dill.
- Mix all together.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, a day will be even more flavored.