- 1 Eggplant
- Small handful of fresh Dill
- Small handful of fresh Parsley
- Small handful of fresh Cilantro
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 Tablespoon of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of walnuts
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Wash and slice 1 eggplant. Sprinkle a pinch of salt on both sides of sliced eggplant.
- Add 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil in a heated pan. (you could grill slices instead)
- Place slices of eggplant and fry till gets a beautiful brown color, flip over and fry the other side.
- Meanwhile you could make the filling.
- The filling turns out very well in a food processor, however your could just chop the herbs and nuts very small.
- In a food processor, add a small handful of dill, parsley, and cilantro (without the sticks). Also, add 1/2 cup of walnuts, 2 garlic cloves and 1Tablespoon of sour cream. Mix until all is blended very well and spreadable.
- After the eggplant slices have browned up, take out on to a paper towel.
- Spread each eggplant slice with the walnut and herb spread, and roll them up.