- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup confection sugar
- Fresh fruit
- 6 Egg whites (from large eggs)
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- Turn on your oven to 250F.
- Prepare your oven sheets by placing parchment paper on 2 cookie sheets.
- To make the meringue I use a frosting bag and a decorating tip. If you don’t have neither you could use a ziploc bag and cut the corner of it.
- In a mixer, beat 6 egg whites. Will get fluffy and white, beat for 2 minutes.
- Slowly add in 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Beat until it gets thicker. You know it’s ready when you flip the bowl up side down and the mix isn’t runny, it should be stiff.
- In a frosting bag add the meringue mix and make small round circle design, leaving 1/2 an inch apart of each other.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes at 250F.
- Reduce temperature to 180F after 15minutes and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile you could prepare the whipping cream, and cut up the fruit.
- With a hand mixer beat 2 cups of whipping cream until stiff.
- Add in 1/2 cup of confection sugar and 1/4 cup of cream cheese. Put in refrigerator till ready to use.
- Cut up fresh fruit, this could be any kind of fruit you like.
Putting Meringue dessert together:
- Using a teaspoon spread 1/2 a teaspoon of Nutella on each meringue.
- Put whipping cream mix in a frosting bag and use a decorative tip to put the cream on each meringue.
- On top add fresh cut up fruit.