- 1 pound of mushrooms (any kind would work, I use the white ones more often)
- 1 small onion, or 1/2 of a large one
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Wash mushrooms very gently and quick.
- Slice mushrooms.
- Chop up 1 onion, very thinly.
- In a pan, add 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add in your sliced mushrooms, stirring occasionally sauté the mushrooms.
- Salt to taste, I add about 1/4 teaspoon.
- As soon as mushrooms start to get browned up add in chopped onion.
- Stir and sauté for another 5 minutes.
- All done, ready to eat. Serve warm.