- 1/2 cup of grated cheese (any kind you like)
- 1 Avocado
- 1 boneless-skinless chicken breast
- Water to boil chicken breast
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
- 2 Tortillas (any flavor you prefer)
- In a pot boil chicken breast. This will take 10 minutes since chicken breast cooks fast, and it will finish cooking in the wrap.
- Take two tortillas, and in each put 1/4 cup of grated cheese.
- Peel and slice 1 avocado, equally divide into to two tortillas.
- Chop cooked chicken breast into small pieces. Equally divide chopped chicken into the two tortillas.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper two each tortilla and wrap it up.
- Heat up a home grill. Place the tortillas in and let the outside of wrap get golden brown grill lines.