- 1 pound of Farmers Cheese or Ricotto Cheese
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons of Sour Cream
- 3 Tablespoons of Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of Cream of Wheat (semolina)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup of fresh Blueberries
- Turn oven on 350F.
- Add all ingredients together, except for blueberries. (2 Tablespoons of sour cream, 2 Tablespoons of cream of wheat, 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 2 large eggs, 3 Tablespoons of sugar, 1 pound of farmers cheese).
- With a mixer, beat together until well blended. About 3 minutes.
- Fold in 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- Butter a oven safe tart or pie dish and put the mixer in the dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Let it cool down 10 minutes.
- Ready to have a delicious and healthy blueberry breakfast casserole.