- 1 pound of king crab legs (or any crab meat will work)
- 4 large eggs
- 3 scallions, white and green parts (green onion)
- Boil 4 Large eggs, let cool down.
- Take meat out of the crab legs, and chop it up.
- Wash and chop 3 scallions (green onion), both white and green parts.
- After 4 large eggs are cooled down, chop them up also. I like to chop everything into mini squares, that way they salad looks nicer.
- Add everything together.
- When you are ready to eat the salad, add 2 Tablespoons of mayonnaise, mixing it all together.
- Enjoy! See that was easy.