- 2 Chicken Breasts, boneless-skinless
- 4 asparagus
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cut 2 chicken breasts horizontally in the center. Now you should have 4 pieces.
- Get a sheet of plastic wrap, put on top of the chicken breast and with a tenderizer flatten it.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper to each chicken piece.
- Slice red and yellow bell peppers thinly. In the center of each chicken piece add 1 asparagus, few red pepper slices and few yellow pepper slices. Roll each chicken.
- In a skillet, heat up 3 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Place the end of each chicken piece down first. This way it will hold it’s shape and won’t unroll.
- Sauté each side for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown color. Close the skillet with a lid while cooking, so the inside gets cooked too. Enjoy!
- This recipe makes, 4 chicken wraps. If you choose to bake, cover with foil so the moist stays inside.