- 1/2 of an onion
- 2 avocados
- 2 medium size tomatoes
- Small handful of cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 lime
- As thinly as you can, chop 1/2 of an onion.
- Chop 2 medium sized tomatoes.
- Chop a small handful of cilantro.
- Chop 2 avocados, and smash them.
- Add all chopped ingredients into a bowl.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder (add more if you like spicier)
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- Cut 1 lime in half, and squeeze the juice out of both halves into the bowl.
- Mix altogether.
- You may enjoy this avocado dip with homemade gluten-free and baked tortilla chips: Homemade Gluten-Free Tortilla Chips