- 4 drumsticks (chicken legs)
- A bottle of bbq sauce of your choice
- 4 Tablespoons of extra- virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- In a bowl combine 4 Tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil, 1 teaspoon of sea salt, 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper; mix well.
- Rinse chicken drumsticks and add to the oil mix. Let stand for at least 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat grill.
- Make a little boat like shape with foil paper (curl the edges in each side), this is so you don’t get bbq all over the grill. (however, if you wish you could grill without the foil).
- Brush on bbq sauce.
- Grill on low heat, covered. Flip chicken around occasionally, brushing with bbq sauce.
- BBQ chicken drumsticks are done when the they are darkened.