- 8 Tilapia pieces ( boneless)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 cup of unbleached white flour
- 4 Tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- In a bowl whisk 1 large egg, 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper, 1 teaspoon of sea salt, 2 Tablespoons of mayonnaise. Add in 8 pieces of Tilapia, mix carefully to cover each piece of tilapia with the egg mixture. (using clean hands to mix the mixture and tilapia together works best)
- If you have the time to have the tilapia marinated in the mixture that would give it more flavor. However, if you are in a hurry not letting it stand for long will taste great too.
- Heat up 4 Tablespoons in a pan.
- On a flat plate add 1 cup of flour. Dredge each piece of tilapia in flour before adding to the pan.
- Sear each piece, flipping over so both sides of tilapia are golden brown color. This will be quick.
- Tilapia will be moist, and soft. Ready to enjoy.