- 3 Large eggs
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 drop of vanilla
- 3/4 cup of unbleached flour
- 1 package 8ounce cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter a baking sheet.
- Beat on medium/high speed, 3 Large eggs with 3/4 cup of sugar.
- To the eggs and sugar, add in 1 drop of vanilla and 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder. Beat for another minute.
- Lower the speed and mix in 3/4 cup of unbleached flour.
- With an ice cream spoon, scoop one spoon and put on baking sheet (like pancakes). Spread scoops about an inch apart from each other on the baking sheet.
- Put in oven for 7 minutes or when the edges start getting golden brown.
- Roll each baked circle into a cone, fast while it’s warm/hot. Finish rest of batter.
- Beat 1 package of cream cheese (softened) till no clumps.
- Add in 3/4 cup of powdered sugar. Blend together.
- Put in a cream bag and fill up the cones. Making it look like the center of a calla lily.