- 1 3/4 cup of flour
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt (I use sea salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 Large eggs
- 1/3 cup of unsalted butter (softened)
- 2 Tablespoons of milk (I use 2 %, any would work)
- 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts
- 2-3 bananas
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Butter your bread form.
- Mash the bananas with a fork.
- In one medium sized bowl, beat all the ingredients together for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the batter into the bread form, put in the oven for 1 hour. (or until you can gently stick a knife in and nothing sticks to the knife when you take it out)
- You seriously will smell the wonderful aroma coming from your oven. Bananas and walnuts make a wonderful combination in this super easy bread.