- 1 apple (I used organic gala apple to make the smoothie sweeter)
- 1 medium carrot (I use organic carrots, which seem to be smaller so I put two)
- Ginger, size of your thumb nail
- 1/4 cup water
- Put ingredients into your blender or nutribullet, add 1/4 cup of water and beat for 1 minute or till smooth. Cheers!
Equipment I Used
- 1 apple peeled, cored,
- 1 medium carrot peeled
- 1 small ginger piece peeled
- ¼ cup water
- Peel carrot and ginger, slice 1 apple (throw core away.)
- Put ingredients into your blender or magic bullet, add 1/4 cup of water and beat for 1 minute or till smooth. Cheers!
Calories: 125kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 47mg | Potassium: 389mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 10290IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 0.4mg