- 2 pounds of berries
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 lemon
- Wash and cut off any leaves from 2 pounds of berries.
- Add berries to the food processor with 1/4 cup of sugar. Beat till smooth.
- Cut 1 fresh lemon and squeeze the juice out to the berries. Beat for another minute.
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- Transfer pureed fruit to a saucepan.
- Over medium-high heat let the pureed berries simmer. Stirring occasionally.
- Reduce to medium-low and cook until most of the liquid evaporates. Will take about 30 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a spatula spread the berries onto the parchment paper into a thin layer.
- Bake for 4-5 hours in the oven on 200F. (oven may vary but I have found that 5 hours is enough for most ovens) The top should not be very sticky.
- Peel the fruit roll-up to a clean parchment paper, the moist side up (bottom part up) Bake for another 40-60 minutes.
- Let cool completely (this is fast)
- Cut and enjoy!