- 2 cups of warm milk (I used organic whole milk)
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups of cooked chicken (I use thighs)
- 1/2 of a small onion, chopped
- 1/2 Tablespoon of unsalted butter
- For the full easy crepes recipe go to: Easy Crepe Recipe
- Chop 1/2 an onion and sauté with 1/2 Tablespoon unsalted butter in a pan.
- When onion begins to brown up add in the cooked meat, add a pinch of salt/pepper. Sauté for a couple more minutes. Let it cool down.
- In a grinder or food processor grind the meat filling.
- Fill in the crepes.
- Crepes with chicken are usually served with sour cream.
- To reheat crepes, melt 1/2 Tablespoon of unsalted butter in a pan, brown up each side of the rolled crepes giving it a bit of a golden brown color.