- 1 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots (if small carrots use 3)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 Tablespoons of ketchup
- small handful of fresh parsley
- 2 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Chop 1 onion as thin as possible. Sauté chopped onion in a pan with 2 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, until the onion becomes soft.
- Grate 2 carrots on a thin size grater. Sauté with onion for 5 minutes on low medium. Add a pinch of salt.
- Grate zucchini, using the same size grater as the carrot. Add to the pan with onion and carrot. On medium-low sauté for 15 minutes.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of ketchup, minced 2 cloves of garlic and chopped fresh parsley. Cook all together for 2 minutes. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Zucchini spread can be served warm or cold. Enjoy!