- 1 pound of chicken wings
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 pound of package homemade noodles
- 2 Tablespoons of unsalted butter
- Boil chicken wings in a pot filled with water. Add a few pinches of salt. Boil for about 20 minutes.
- Take out the chicken from the pot and put the noodles into the water where you boiled the chicken. Boil for 8-10 minutes, until noodles are ready. (Read the package for detailed information on how to boil noodles)
- Chop the onion and grate the 2 carrots.
- In a pan, melt 2 Tablespoons of unsalted butter. Sauté chopped onions for 1 minute, then add grated carrots and boiled chicken wings with 2 teaspoons of salt and 1 teaspoon of pepper (more or less on salt and pepper to your liking).
- Sauté until it starts to get the nice brownish color on the chicken.
- Drain the noodles and add to the chicken with vegetables.
- That’s it! Ready to enjoy!