- 5 egg whites from large eggs
- 1 cup of cane sugar
- 3 colors
- Preheat oven to 215F. If your baking sheets are not nonstick kind, spray 2 baking sheets with oil or put a sheet of parchment paper.
- In a mixer or with a whisk beat 5 egg whites for 1/2 a minute then add in 1 cup of sugar and continue beating till it becomes stiff.
- Divide the mix into three different bowls. Add 3 different colors into the 3 different plates.
- Into a large pastry bag add each color, one tablespoon of the color at a time. Not the whole color at once.
- After you have filled the pastry bag with the colors, squeeze out on to the prepared baking sheets.
- Put in oven for 2 hours.
- Take out and let the meringue cool down, then transfer onto a dish. Enjoy.