- 2 boneless/skinless chicken breast.
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- In a bowl combine 2 chicken breasts with 1/4 cup of soy sauce, 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil, 2 cloves of garlic minced, 2 teaspoons of salt, 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Marinate for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Take parchment paper and wrap the chicken breast, separately.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- After you take it you from the oven, slice the chicken breast and drizzle some soy sauce. That’s it!