- Chicken breast tenders (1 pound) or 2 chicken breasts
- 4 cup of panko
- 1 1/3 cup of grated parmesan
- 4 Tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of flour, unbleached all purpose
- 3 Large eggs
- Cut chicken strips into small size pieces.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Put a cooling rack on a baking sheet, spray the cooling rack if needed.
- In one bowl or dish mix 2 cup of panko, 2/3 cup of grated parmesan, 2 Tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and 2 teaspoons of salt.
- In another dish whisk 3 large eggs and sift 1/2 cup of flour. Mix together.
- Take chicken pieces and dredge them in egg mixture.
- In small batches take the chicken pieces and roll well in the panko mix.
- Put the pieces onto the cooling rack. Finish the rest of the chicken nuggets and place in oven for 15 minutes.
- Will be lightly browned up and crispy on the outside and when you take a bite you get a moist delicious chicken nugget. Don’t forget the ketchup! * Best if served fresh.
Products I used for this recipe: