- 1 pound of ground turkey (dark meat)
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 onion
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil for frying
- Grind the onion or chop it very thin.
- Add the ingredients into a bowl. A pound of ground turkey, 1 carrot thinly grated , grind 1/2 onion, 1 egg yolk, 2 teaspoons of salt and 1 1/2 teaspoons of black pepper. (more or less according to your taste buds for the salt and pepper)
- Mix all well together.
- Heat 4 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil in pan on medium heat.
- Shape meat mix into small balls then flatten them. Shaping like a hamburger.
- Fry, till both sides are a nice rich dark bark color.
- Store in a lid covered dish.