- 1 pound of chicken thighs boneless/skinless
- 1 medium sized carrot
- 10 ounces of sliced mushrooms
- 1 eggplant
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 small yellow onion
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cut 1 pound of chicken thighs into small pieces and place in a heated pan with 2 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Mixing occasionally sauté for 7 minutes.
- Peel and cut 1 carrot into small slices. Add to the chicken. Keep heat to medium-low.
- Add in 10 ounces of sliced mushrooms with a pinch of salt. Sauté and mix.
- Slice 1 eggplant into small strips. In a separate pan, add 2 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and sliced eggplant. Add a pinch of salt.
- Slice 1 red bell pepper, add to the chicken pan. Keep at medium low heat.
- Add sautéed eggplant to the chicken pan.
- Slice 1 small yellow onion thinly. Also add to the pan.
- Chop 2 plum tomatoes, add to the pan.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of salt and 1 Tablespoon of black pepper (or to your taste). Cover and sauté on low heat for 10 minutes.
Things I used for the recipe: