- 2 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 1 pound of potatoes (I use organic yukon potatoes)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt
- 1/2 cup of water
- small handful of fresh dill
1. In a medium sized pot heat 2 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
2. Slice 1 yellow onion thinly and add to the heated oil. Sauté for 2 minutes.
3. While you sauté the onions, slice 1 pound of potatoes. I used a mandolin to get even slices.
4. Add sliced potatoes into the pot with the onions. Give it a good stir.
5. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt and 1/2 cup of water.
7. Cover the pot with a lid, turn the heat to the lowest. Braise for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
8. Sprinkle with a handful of chopped fresh dill. Enjoy!
Products I used for Braised Potatoes: