- 1 cup of pumpkin mix
- 1/2 cup oil (I used organic extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare muffin forms.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine 1 cup of pumpkin puree, 1/2 cup of oil and 1 1/2 cups of sugar and 2 large eggs. Mix or beat with a mixer until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves, and 1 3/4 cups of flour.
- Incorporate the dry ingredients with the liquid ingredients.
- Into a muffin pan (grease if needed) using a small ice cream scoop spoon put the batter in.
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes. (this is for mini muffin size)
Glaze (optional) :
- Mix together 1 cup powdered sugar, 2 Tablespoons milk , 1 teaspoon vanilla. Drizzle on muffins.
Products I used for Pumpkin Muffins with Glaze recipe: