- 1 Tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound of sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 3 bell peppers
- 6 slices of provolone cheese
- salt/ pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil in a pan.
- Add in 1/2 pound of sliced mushrooms. Sauté for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add salt and pepper or to your taste.
- Chop 1/2 yellow onion. Add to mushrooms. Sauté until onions are soft.
- Wash and slice 3 bell peppers into 3 parts. Lay them out on a oven pan sheet.
- Spoon mushroom and onion mix into sliced bell peppers.
- Cut 6 provolone cheese in half and place on top of the mushroom mix.
- Put in the oven until the cheese is completely melted, 4-5 minutes.
*I also broiled it for a minute to get more of the golden color. (optional)