- 1/2 lb red radish
- 4 hard boiled large eggs
- 1 english cucumber
- 2 green onion
- small handful of fresh dill
- salt to taste
- Boil 4 large eggs, cool them down.
- Cut the english cucumber in half, slice it. Add to bowl.
- Cut off the ends of radish, cut each radish in half and slice. Add to a bowl.
- Dice 4 hard boiled eggs. Add to bowl.
- Slice green onion thinly. Add to the bowl.
- When ready to serve, mix with 2 Tablespoons of mayonnaise; or to your taste.
- Salt to taste.
* Don’t mix salad until ready to serve.
Products used in recipe:
My favorite knife, Global GS-38 – 3 1/2 inch, 9cm Western Style Paring Knife
A bamboo cutting board Da Vinci Natural Bamboo Groove Cutting Board, Extra Large 18 by 12 inch with 11/16 inch thickness Wood Cutting Board
Bowl Portmeirion Sophie Conran White Medium Salad Bowl