- 2-3 stems of green kale
- Small head of green broccoli
- 9-10 brussel sprouts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 of green cabbage
You can make a small salad or a party size, the amount of ingredients listed makes a medium salad bowl. Use the same amount of each ingredient.
- Chop a small head of broccoli, add to a bowl.
- Remove the stems and chop the kale leaves, add to the broccoli.
- Chop 1/4 of green cabbage, add to the bowl.
- Slice brussel sprouts, add to the bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of dried cranberries and 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds to the bowl. Mix all together.
I made my own poppy seed dressing. Just four ingredients! Follow the link for the recipe.
Products I used for Superfood Salad:
My everyday bowls Pyrex Prepware 3-Piece Mixing Bowl Set, Clear. Knifes that I just love and use all the time, Global GS-5 – 5 1/2 inch, 14cm Vegetable Knife. Cutting board Da Vinci Natural Bamboo Groove Cutting Board, Extra Large 18 by 12 inch with 11/16 inch thickness Wood Cutting Board