Blogiversary for Imagecooking!
My little piece of the internet is now 1 year old! Wow that was fast! I wasn’t sure if I would be able to add blogging into my busy life, but here I am a year later and it’s working well. If you look back at my first few posts I had no idea what I was doing. Thankful for my sister in law who helped out first three months with recipes. We now look back at the beginning and have a laugh. I have learned a lot about blogging, and I am sure I have million more things to figure out.
This past spring I turned thirty, a number I thought sounded old a decade ago. Being thirty is actually very young, it feels like life is just getting started. Here is half of thirty (15) facts about me:
- I have three fun, creative and awesome sisters.
- Soup is my favorite type of food.
- Crazy about organic products.
- Have a huge love for lemons.
- Tea drinker.
- Mom of three boys Timothy, Daniel, and Max.
- Husband and I moved 11 times in our nine years together. (We are very spontaneous)
- Been in the audience of a live taping of a talk show, checkmark off my bucket list.
- Favorite place I ever traveled to was Sydney Australia.
- Like to read good books.
- Owned a house at age 21.
- I never went to a Russian school, but know how to read, write and speak Russian.
- Went to college for a paralegal.
- Would love to visit London someday.
- Gordon Ramsey is my favorite food star. Love his restaurants, food, and shows.
I wish everyone a fantastic holiday season. Whichever holiday you may celebrate I hope you have a good time with family and friends. Take a moment to remember the reason for the season, eat good food and good luck with your new year resolution!