Blogiversary for Imagecooking!
My little piece of the internet is now 1 year old! Wow, that was fast! I wasn’t sure if I would be able to add blogging into my busy life, but here I am 1 year later and it’s working well. If you look back at my first few posts, I had no idea what I was doing. I’m thankful for my sister in law who helped out in the first three months with recipes. We now look back at the beginning and have a laugh. I have learned a lot about blogging, and I am sure I have million more things to figure out.
This past spring I turned thirty, a number I thought sounded old a decade ago. Being thirty is actually very young, it feels like life is just getting started.
Here is half of thirty (15) facts about me:
- I have three fun, creative, and awesome sisters.
- Soup is my favorite type of food.
- I’m crazy about organic products.
- I have a huge love for lemons.
- Tea drinker.
- I am a mom to three boys: Timothy, Daniel, and Max.
- Husband and I moved 11 times in our nine years together. (We are very spontaneous).
- I have been in the audience of a live taping of a talk show, which is a checkmark off my bucket list.
- My favorite place that I ever traveled to was Sydney, Australia.
- I like to read good books.
- At 21, I owned a house.
- I never went to a Russian school, but know how to read, write, and speak Russian.
- I went to college for a paralegal.
- Personally, I would love to visit London someday.
- Gordon Ramsey is my favorite food star. I love his restaurants, food, and shows.
I wish everyone a fantastic holiday season. Whichever holiday you celebrate, I hope you have a good time with your family and friends. Take a moment to remember the reason for the season, eat good food, and good luck with your New Year’s resolutions!