- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 pound chicken sausage
- 1 can organic diced tomatoes
- 4 cups organic chicken broth – low sodium
- 2 stems of kale
- 1 can organic navy beans
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium sized pot melt 1 Tablespoon of unsalted butter. Add in 1 pound chicken sausage meat, break meat while sautéing, until no longer raw.
- Add in 4 cups of organic chicken broth. Bring to a boil.
- Add in 1 can of organic diced tomatoes.
- Chop kale leaves from 2 stems, add to the pot. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Drain water from 1 can organic navy beans, add to the pot.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Bring all to a boil.
Items I used in this recipe:
Soup pot Healthy Cooking Ceramic Dutch Oven and Nonstick Cooking Pot 3 Quart (Red)
Cutting board Bamboo Style’s® Premium 3 Piece Bamboo Cutting Boards. Eco-friendly Kitchen Chopping Boards Made to Last!
Knife Global GS-3 – 5 inch, 13cm Cook’s Knife
Soup bowls Bia Cordon Bleu 5″, 10 oz. Soup Bowl with Lid