- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup cane sugar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup pecans (unchopped)
- 1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks) Softened
- 1 can of cooked condensed milk Dulce de Letche
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a full size baking sheet.
- In an electrical mixer, beat 4 large eggs and 3/4 cup sugar for 2 minutes.
- Add in 1 Tablespoon of honey.
- In a cup combine 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice together. It will foam up, add to the mix.
- Turn speed to the lowest, sift in 3/4 cup of flour.
- Chop 1 cup of pecans. Using a spatula mix in the pecans.
- Spread the batter on to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 350F, 15 minutes. (time may vary, depending on your oven)
- Roll into a clean towel, let it cool down. Unroll it and take off the parchment paper.
- Beat 1 cup of softened unsalted butter, until smooth.
- Add in 1 cup of dulce de leche.
- Unroll the roll and spread the cream all over evenly.
- Roll it back into a roll.
- Cover the roll with remaining cream. I decorated it with ganache.
Products I used in the recipe:
I use baking sheets from goldtouch baking sheets from William Sonoma. Kitchen-aid electrical mixer KitchenAid KV25GOXER Professional 5 Plus 5-Quart Stand Mixer, Empire Red Spatula Wilton 570-1121 Easy Flex 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set, Blue
Hand mixer Kitchenaid 5 Speed Hand Mixer – Empire Red