- 1 pound yukon potatoes
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1 garlic clove
- 113 grams chopped pancetta
- 1 pound sliced mushrooms
- small handful of fresh dill
- 2 stems fresh tarragon
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Wash and chop 1 pound of yukon potatoes into fourths. Place into an oven safe dish.
- Drizzle potatoes with 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, and 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile sauté 113grams of chopped pancetta for 1 minute.
- Add 1 pound of sliced mushrooms and a small pinch of salt.
- Sauté together until the mushrooms start to get the nice brown color.
- Add 1 minced garlic clove, and mushroom mix to potatoes.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Change oven heat to 400F.
- Roast for another 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft.
- Garnish potatoes with a handful of fresh chopped dill, and 2 stems of chopped tarragon.
- Salt to taste.
Items I used in this recipe:
Casserole dish Cornigware French White Oblong Casserole, 3-Quart, sauté pan WearEver C94407 Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Coating Saute Pan Fry Pan, 12-Inch, Gold, knifes to chop Global G-2338 – 3 Piece Starter Knife Set with Chef’s, Utility and Paring Knife, wooden spoon to stir OXO Good Grips Wooden Corner Spoon.