- 1 pound chicken wings
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- Combine all the spices together with water and extra virgin olive oil.
- Coat the chicken wings with the marinate. Let stand for at least 30 minutes (the longer you marinate the more flavor you will have).
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spread out chicken wings on to a rack and on a baking sheet.
- Cover with foil, bake for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove the top foil and bake for another 10 minutes. If you like more of a crunchy chicken wing broil for a minute.
Items I used in the recipe: A backing rack so the chicken wings get baked all around Professional Cross Wire Cooling Rack Half Sheet Pan Grate – 16-1/2″ x 12″ Drip Screen My backing sheets are from william Sonoma they are incredible, Goldtouch Nonstick Baking Sheet Bowls for marinate Pyrex Prepware 3-Piece Mixing Bowl Set, Clear