- 8 ounces white mushrooms (or any that you like)
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 Tablespoon sour cream
- 2 cloves of garlic
- pinch of salt
- Take the stems off from the mushrooms.
- Chop the stems up into small pieces, add to a bowl.
- Chop 1/2 yellow onion, sauté in a pan until it gets soft.
- Combine sautéd onion, mushroom stems, minced garlic and shredded cheese with 1 Tablespoon of sour cream. Add a small pinch of salt.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Fill the mushroom heads with the mushroom stem filling.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Items I used in baked filled mushrooms recipe: Mixing bowl Sur La Table Baked by FireKing Mixing Bowls, 1.5 qt.
to mix the filling ingredients. Ceramic pan to sauté onion WearEver C94407 Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Coating Saute Pan Fry Pan, 12-Inch, Gold
. Baking sheets I purchase at William Sonoma Goldtouch Nonstick.