- 31-33 shrimps
- 1/2 pound angel hair (or any pasta)
- 1 big tomato
- 1 stem of basil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 lemon
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Clean shrimp, take the tails off too (I did it later) .
- Combine 3 Tablespoons, juice from 1/2 lemon and shrimp.
- In a saucepan cook 1/2 pound of angle hair according to the package.
- Transfer shrimp with the oil into a pan. Sauté each side 2 minutes. Place the shrimp into a closed container.
- In the same pan, add chopped tomatoes, minced garlic, chopped basil. Sauté for 3 minutes. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add shrimp back into the pan with the tomatoes.
- Add drained angel hair.
A great weekday dinner meal. So simple, with many healthy benefits.