- 1 zucchini
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup bread panko
- Preheat oven to 450F. Prepare a large baking sheet (no need to grease it)
- Slice zucchini, (1/4 of inch slices)
- Toss in in a bowl with 1 Tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Combine 1/4 cup panko, 1/4 shredded parmesan cheese, 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, and 1/4 teapsoon of salt into a bowl. Give it a good mix.
- Dip each slice, both sides into the panko mix. Spread out on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Flip the zucchini rounds to the other side and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.