- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 pound boneless/skinless chicken thighs
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 10 ounces sliced mushrooms (any you like)
- 2 large tomatoes
- Melt 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter in a pan or pot.
- Cut any fat off 1 pound of chicken thighs. Cut chicken into smaller pieces, added 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Sauté chicken for 5 minutes. Should start to get that nice brown color.
- Add 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, and chopped 1/2 yellow onion. Sauté for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add 10 ounces sliced mushrooms and 2 large chopped tomatoes.
- Sauté for 15 minutes on medium-low.
- Stir it occasionally, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover pan, turn heat on lowest and let it simmer for another 5 minutes.