Black Caviar is not an everyday kind of ingredient. Depending on where you are, it could be hard to find real black caviar. We usually only enjoy black caviar on special occasions, or when we have a romantic evening. Caviar is actually low in calories, for 1 tbsp is 42calories. It is high in vitamin b12 (aka cobalamin), which if you don’t have enough of this vitamin it may make you anemic. Consider reading this article on the benefits of caviar.
- 4 ounce cream cheese softened
- 20 rice crackers (or any crackers you want)
- 1/4 cup of black caviar
- 2 stems fresh dill
- Spread cream cheese on each cracker.
- Place 1/4 teaspoon of black caviar on each cracker, in the middle on top of cream cheese.
- Chop fresh dill and place on each cracker, on top of the caviar.
makes 12 crackers