Quick Marinated Cucumbers
- 2 pounds small-sized cucumbers
- 1/2 Tablespoon salt + 1/2 teaspoon, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 handful fresh dill optional
Wash cucumbers, and snip off the ends of each one.
Slice each cucumber into fours horizontally.
Place sliced cucumbers into a large bowl.
Add to the sliced cucumbers:
1/2 Tablespoons of salt
1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
1/2 Tablespoons of oil
1/2 Tablespoons of white vinegar
1/2 teaspoon of sugar
2 cloves of garlic
1 small handful of fresh dill (optional)
Add another 1/2 teaspoon of salt or to your taste.
Calories: 47kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 877mg | Potassium: 308mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 3.7% | Vitamin C: 9.6% | Calcium: 3.4% | Iron: 2.8%